I need a lube job!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My suspension is squeakin and creakin every turn and bump I make.
I'm holding off till I do my brakes and rear axel seal.

Where should I lube this thing up?

qlc1964

qlc1964
Reaction score
you may have bad Aframe bushings or lower control bushings and you

can't lube thim

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

them i mean.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok...I'll see when I throw her up on the lift monday. If so energy suspension ones will be on order.

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can spray things down with white lithium grease it comes in a aresol can. it doesn't have a solvent in it like wd40.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm I have a few of those cans lying around...usually spray that or pb blaster to break things loose. I'm looking for something more like actually physical grease...like in a can. I know we use a black grease sometimes to put on bolts at the shop.

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
lithium grease comes in an aerosol. or if you have a good grease gun, you can pick up a lubrication nipple, that shoots a small stream out, and squirt it in there. It probably wouldn't hurt to grab a couple crescent wrenches, and just tighten everything up a little, too. Rattles start as squeaks. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dela