i cant lie anymore : (

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cali is one of the worst hit economy states there is....headed to LA next Thursday actually :D

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cali is one of the worst hit economy states there is....headed to LA next Thursday actually :D

i kno! but its a awesome state i wouldnt really wanna live anywhere else! and im moving to LA well hunington beach next friday, ha surf city!!!

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
love Huntington Beach, was out there last year for 5-6 days during the Surf Open. :D

wow!

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
love Huntington Beach, was out there last year for 5-6 days during the Surf Open. :D

wow!

is that y ur going down there for the surf open next week? how long are u going to be down there? im getting there sat the 25 in the afternoon, my house is right off main street im .8 of a mile from the pier

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

LoL I'm about 30 minutes from Huntington Beach.

thats awsome, u ever go down there?

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Actually have not been there in a while. Usually go to the beaches by the house: Venice, Playa Del Rey, Hermosa, Redondo, Manhattan and San Pedro. They are all 15-20 minutes away.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS!

Good to see your backin up those looks!

I've already started mine (xtra pulley for xtra shit)

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha nice, im looking for parts, but i cant buy anything right now with no money. lol.. they shipped it out today btw. i have a MSD coil coming as well. im going to buy little things like ignition and work my way up until i can put it on. not looking forward to pulling the tank for the fuel pump : /

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i got a MSD coil shipped to my house for 40bucks! BNIB
Looking to getting the plug and play adapter for the 6al as well.
one step at a time. lol i need some new wires and plugs too damnit..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10