i cant lie anymore : (

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
huh? bought what??!!! i didnt buy anything but a blower.. i bought 1600 bucks in ebay giftcards from giant eagle to get cheap gas and a blower. .nothing more..

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the SC and put it on. Just don;t run a ton of boost through it and you shouldn't have any problems unless you start piss pounding it, then your just asking for trouble

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
build up pretty much the whole bottom end.

crank, rods, pistons,and a cam for SC if you plan to go really high.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
ooh for sure.. it will all get built once im out of school unless i can do it at wyotech for cheap.. but right now, i have start saving me monies for college and the weekends :cheers: :happy160: :beer: maybe i forgot one.. lol..

I had to get the charger tho, ive never seen another one out there. Rents didnt see it yet : / yikes! lol.. hopefully tho, 383 with the whipple should be putting out some nice horses.. not sure if i wanna put bags on it at school or not. hmm

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had a Whipple on my old tahoe, and it was about 10 psi with a intercooler and it ran pretty good motor was stock well for the most part and i never really had any problems, i think u will be ok, assuming ur engine is in pretty good shape, just dont abuse it... uhhhh alot... haha

oh and ummm wyotech BLOWS!! waist of time, they didnt even help me find a job whata joke!

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
thanks for the info on your whipple..

i can disagree on the wyotech part tho man.. (ovcourse different ppl have different outcomes) my brother went there and did super well, never absent or tardy, He got a job for DCR (bigg bigg collision place) before BEFORE he even graduated.. check that shit out.. he has a full time job right now and always had one. hes 22 married and doing extremely well.. has 2 cars, 2 boats, a nice wife, and a house... couldnt complain if it was me..

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha well good luck! then i wish i never went, i learned a lot but ive learned alot MORE actually working, but maybe theres more work where u live but here in cali there isnt much for me, im moving to the beach tho and hope to find more reliable work, but until then im gunna keep to racing!!!! haha

but yeah install that charger!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tired_One