i buy 20 rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

refugio

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what size of tires a need for 20" 275/?/20 for four door tahoe.

Last edited:

poke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wut.
I'm guessing you will need tires with the suffix r20, however with the limited information even that is a shot in the dark. Did you buy 20 rims or 20" rims? Another factor is what is the width of these 20 rims?
This might help http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tire_size

2yukons

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Speako da engrish correcto?

Obviously not.... refugio, if you can be more specific, like the other useful posts have said, I'm sure someone on here will be able to answer your question intelligently.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

ones that fit.

Thanks tips! I can see you are going to be a very useful member on this forum.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No dubs for truck, put on rims with 15, but is it for 20 like +5 size when you no put it to be for car, for 20 inches instead? or half is 2 door for 4 door?

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obviously not.... refugio, if you can be more specific, like the other useful posts have said, I'm sure someone on here will be able to answer your question intelligently.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Thanks tips! I can see you are going to be a very useful member on this forum.

Chill dude, just haven some fun.

275/?/20 ror a 4 door tahoe

still need some more info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667