How can i run 33's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

james035

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction to find an actual pic of the trimming done for a ccm leveling kit a and 33's?

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The attached shows trimming I did (the red lines) to fit 33s with CCM kit. This was about 2 inches. I think the original pic was from someone trying to fit larger width tires (305s?), but at that size they also needed to remove the side steps.

trim.JPG

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
James every car is gonna be slightly different. Just turn your wheel and see where it hits the wheel well. When it hits. Stop and get out of the car and look exactly where it's hitting. Go back in the car and turn the wheel back straight and cut around that area. That's all I did and I'm fine now. I'm running a leveling kit and 33's...

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also if you take if off-road, you need to take into account suspension flex. This will become apparent when you hear the wheel liners "complain" while playing in the dirt :doh2:.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Friendy