help boys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Brennan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
listen im ass backwards my flex plate 4l60e 98 Yukon and had to be changed the flex plate she was knocking hard so im broke as normal just moved to Edmonton from Ottawa so i went the cheap way bag of random tools wall-mart jack and two stands sketchy at best so i go at her 2 days later i tell ya rust buds i tell ya 4 cans of P.B. later many hours the old lady nagging ect got everything ready but for the life of me i cant get them to 2 top bell house bolt and i did it all i bent moved in way i never knew i could and im tall and big so please some one help me i gotta ride the bus tomorrow omg......... the wife shes just goin on on on on and on the local guy wanted 900 to swap i lol and walked on so please help ?

TraumaTruck1

Reaction score
Try loosening your motor mounts to let your motor rock backwards or forwards to see if that will help you get to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nortonte