Help a fellow member out????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats up everyone just wondered if someone can photoshop somethin for me..Here is a pic of my bike and i am thinking about painting it the 2010-11 camero SENERGY GREEN METALLIC...can anyone help before i spend the money and not like it thanks if you can help out....P1020976.jpg

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
sick bike man, love the lime green. i dont have photoshop, but theres a free program you can get called Gimp, its just like photoshop if you want to try it yourself. photoshop was hard as hell when i had it for the 3 month trial thing.. goodluck

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I like the idea of painting it that color. Not a photoshop expert. I have that GIMP program but I suck at it. There are a few members on here who are good at it. Search for one of the photoshop contest threads and ask one of them.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
grnrpr68bike.gif

here ya go bro. Not to good w/ it, but im learning. Not sure about color though.

OP
OP
grnrpr68

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lil on the light side try lil darker please but i dont think the yellow will be able to stay though.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse