Has anyone tried this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That may be true but obviously they make a system like that for a reason. That's kinda why I was throwing it out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They also make throttle body spacers for MPFI engines, electric superchargers and that "Tornado" insert thing "for a reason".

Not trying to be a party pooper, just being realistic. That scoop certainly won't hurt anything and the chance of water ingestion can be avoided by not playing in water puddles. But, don't expect a noticeable gain beyond the placebo effect.

OP
OP
mdhawk

mdhawk

Reaction score
They also make throttle body spacers for MPFI engines, electric superchargers and that "Tornado" insert thing "for a reason".

Not trying to be a party pooper, just being realistic. That scoop certainly won't hurt anything and the chance of water ingestion can be avoided by not playing in water puddles. But, don't expect a noticeable gain beyond the placebo effect.
Haha. That's very true. I'll buy those right after my high performance exhaust bearings...

OP
OP
mdhawk

mdhawk

Reaction score
I have a bridge I'm selling if your interested... [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I agree, its too gimmicky. Why waste the money? Put it towards your exhaust where youll actually get gains.

OP
OP
mdhawk

mdhawk

Reaction score
I started off on the little easy things. Catch can, cai, and tune. I'm moving on to the more expensive things now. Exhaust is high on my list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645