Grille Swap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fishin757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can we put GMC grilles on Chevys and still be able to use factory hardware and mounting, and use the Chevy headlights too?

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
You can swap grilles and yes you use factory bt i believe only thing from chevy that wont work are the corners. Headlights amd parking will still work

OP
OP
Fishin757

Fishin757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmm.. are the connections the same? i can just get some from the yard for about 5 bucks

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
Yes, everything is the same except the chevy corner lens are a different shape so make sure you get the orange corner lights when you buy the grille.

OP
OP
Fishin757

Fishin757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet i like the open style more than the chevy logo on the big chrome bar through the middle

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As said above BUT i have heard of people making the Chevy ones work not sure how but they have

Done Deal DR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have swapped from Chevy to old style GMC to the newer 94+ GMC grille, and the information being said is correct. You will need corner lenses, there is no point of trying to fit your current ones as the corners can be found cheap, even new.

OP
OP
Fishin757

Fishin757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think the older style is what im going for. i can to to find some on ebay for cheap no frills lights. i know people who have put lenses in the oven to get them malleable and have messed with them like that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barakawins