got the rollpan on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
YNOT

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you post some more pics of the hidden hitch for me? I want to do this to mine in the future. Do you need to relocate the spare tire mount or how does it fit?

yeah i can get pics later. i thought you could do the spare relocator plate like on a silverado, but you can't. there isn't enough room between the hitch and the rearend.

so either no hitch or put the spare in the back of the truck like me.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good man..i still cant decide if i want a pan or not..

and btw..no sense in just a 2" drop in the rear..either way you have to change coils..and a front drop is just a matter of crankin it down a little bit..pick up some green keys from Max and throw those in and youll be set..

OP
OP
YNOT

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think your hoe would look cleaner with the body side molding removed

when i pulled the emblems i left molding on purpose, but just last weekend i was thinking i should pull it off.

OP
OP
YNOT

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good man..i still cant decide if i want a pan or not..

and btw..no sense in just a 2" drop in the rear..either way you have to change coils..and a front drop is just a matter of crankin it down a little bit..pick up some green keys from Max and throw those in and youll be set..

i want a full drop, but i'm concerned about cranking and ride comfort. i don't want to do spindles, because its to much work...haha.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for the information about the hidden hitch. Is there any room under there for say a smaller tire? I definitely want to do this but putting the tire inside won't work for me as it will be constantly full with strollers, etc. I'm thinking maybe I could fit a smaller wheel/tire under there if I have my shop fab up a new spare mount under there and keep the full size spare at home to swap in the event that I ever get a flat.

OP
OP
YNOT

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information about the hidden hitch. Is there any room under there for say a smaller tire? I definitely want to do this but putting the tire inside won't work for me as it will be constantly full with strollers, etc. I'm thinking maybe I could fit a smaller wheel/tire under there if I have my shop fab up a new spare mount under there and keep the full size spare at home to swap in the event that I ever get a flat.

i'll have to measure to see how small you would have to go.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

i think it would flow better with the roll pan
yeah now that the pan and smooth vents are on i probably would look better fully debadged.

pjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dump the exuast it will look clean an sound mean if u get the flowmaster 40

OP
OP
YNOT

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been busy, i will get those hitch pics and take care of that pipe....on the to do list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz