Got my kit in, install on Wednesday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truck looks much better dropped. I got some 12k lb jack stands next time you want to get to know your truck better lol. The rear is EZ, but I'm a lil leary of messing with those keys myself.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the compliments guys

haha, no no...I flipped one picture with MS Paint, so both pics would be in the same direction...it's really the other side of the truck

hahaha that's great!! truck does look good!!

OP
OP
brndns_hoe

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truck looks much better dropped. I got some 12k lb jack stands next time you want to get to know your truck better lol. The rear is EZ, but I'm a lil leary of messing with those keys myself.

sounds good! I'll keep that in mind. I ended up paying $375 for the install and alignment...probably coulda bought the stuff to do it with for that lol....but that sure beat the $500 the other shop wanted!

I still gotta get out and drive it, the wife's driven it more than I have since the install, lol....she likes it, she's short, so now she doesn't need an extension ladder to get in anymore...just a regular ladder haha

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What does it measure from gorund to fenderlip both front/rear

Huck

Whut Thee Huck?!
Reaction score
Looks great!

Think i'm finally going with the 2/3 drop next week. Plus new rear shocks.

2kwik4u

Reaction score
I've been looking into dropping my '03 Yukon for awhile now. What all does this kit include? I see the picture of the rear springs, but no mention of how the front was dropped.

Looks like Tony provided the kit, and he has a few listed on his site, but they all have something to drop the front with.

BTW, Tahoe looks MUCH MUCH better even with the relatively "mild" drop on it!!!

OP
OP
brndns_hoe

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does it measure from gorund to fenderlip both front/rear

hey sorry to reply so late, for some reason i wasn't able to access the website for a couple days. plus just been busy...

on the front end it's measuring right about 32" and the rear 34"

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

and here's a bit better pic

100_0773.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magnetman59