Got a "Service Suspension System" message today... Due to the drop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkie

Reaction score
I installed the sensor replacements that arnot sells on my 07 and i have no error lights

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any fix brother? I'm still having this issue!

Jimmy

Old thread dig! haha

Those front coil relocators probably caused my shock to crap out. The shock essentially came apart/started to leak. Replacing the shock cleared the condition.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Just got the code tonight...bell tech lowered only....spindle drop in the front, shorter springs in the rear with shock extenders...with shorter autoride links...

Truck doesnt air up anymore...:(

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
make sure front/rear shock connections are on

also in rear make sure the autoride sensor on the frame is not damaged or harness is unclipped

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
make sure front/rear shock connections are on

also in rear make sure the autoride sensor on the frame is not damaged or harness is unclipped

Will check...it shows it once in a while...it works then sometimes it doesnt...!!! :sleepy:

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Fixed it yet Smoky?

No...havent had a chance...its freezing here in michigan and i been super busy moving...its on the to do list! started happening few days after i used it to tow! that prob had nothing to do with it...towed and aired up just fine then

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
It started working for a week or two and now its throwing the code again...i just checked the connections quickly before it started working and they seemed fine (even tho i didnt have to tires off the truck)

Ill have to go in depth back there and maybe run the codes to see whats actually triggering it..maybe it is a loose connection as i THINK it throws codes when its wet out.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
HEy smokey in rear make sure the harness is ok. I just finished one drivers side rear harness wiring literally pulled out which caused the light. I ended up splicing into new prongs and light went away

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Tony. Scanned the code today with my buddies scanner. Got this code: C0660 level control exhaust valve circuit. Went under the truck. Took tires off. All harnesses going to shocks and air pump look good. If I squeeze the shocks in rear they are soft and no air at all in them.

It aired up randomly last week. Then stopped again. I'm guessing compressor is still in working condition but something is making it not air up. Drives like tank now. Very low in read. Let me know what u think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019