GMT800 Police Tahoe Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tahoe7689

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of police tahoe wheels from an '06 tahoe, there are tires on the wheels but they need to be replaced (Pirelli Scorpion speed rated tires) because they are worn out. Wheels come with the chrome center cap pictured, but DO NOT come with lug nuts. $300 or best offer, PM me. Buyer pays for shipping.

police wheels.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tahoe7689

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for getting back late, they are 16in wheels with P255/70R16 tires, but tires need to be replaced

Last edited:

Fredrock

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry for getting back late, they are 16in wheels with P255/70R16 tires, but tires need to be replaced, and I'm near Oklahoma City

I have the chrome version if these... What's shipping to 78521?

OP
OP
T

tahoe7689

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the chrome version if these... What's shipping to 78521?

I had those too (not the ones above), they are pretty much the same except the chrome part is technically a cover that is glued on (which I took off on my old set) and the wheels I'm selling (above) have the police specific chrome center caps which are actually bolted on to the wheel by way of special holes in these specific wheels....so basically these are the police specific wheels. For shipping I don't know the actual weight of the wheels, so its hard to estimate (a site i saw quoted $20 per wheel for the chrome kind through ups) but I'd recommend removing the tires, idk what the actual cost would be, but feel free to PM me and we can work out details/specifics and figure out and actual shipping cost

Last edited:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Your 2hrs from me lol. Too bad i dont need rims right now

RyanTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you still have the caps available? I am interested in purchasing just the center cap for my PPV steel wheels that I already have.
Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnybalo