Galante's 2013 Tahoe Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is your build thread. I was only asking if you got them installed.

I guess you took down the post where you said you had them and were gonna do them.

No need to be mean.

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is your build thread. I was only asking if you got them installed.

I guess you took down the post where you said you had them and were gonna do them.

No need to be mean.

No where does it say ‘build’ in the title of this thread. It does however state on page 2,3 or 4 that this thread will have nothing to do with my tahoe.

Nope, wasn’t me with the wilwoods, but i will be more than happy to install them on my truck once you purchase and ship them to me...along with new rims so everything fits and plays nicely together...

Not being mean, simple stating a known fact that you are aka Mr. Moneybags..just going info that i have found in previous threads.....:shrug:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No where does it say ‘build’ in the title of this thread. It does however state on page 2,3 or 4 that this thread will have nothing to do with my tahoe.

Nope, wasn’t me with the wilwoods, but i will be more than happy to install them on my truck once you purchase and ship them to me...along with new rims so everything fits and plays nicely together...

Not being mean, simple stating a known fact that you are aka Mr. Moneybags..just going info that i have found in previous threads.....:shrug:

So, when someone creates a thread under the sub-forum “UNDER CONSTRUCTION,” that does not imply that it’s a build? Hmmm... :think:

If my house is under construction, is it just sitting there or is it being built? Thoughts to ponder...

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, when someone creates a thread under the sub-forum “UNDER CONSTRUCTION,” that does not imply that it’s a build? Hmmm... :think:

If my house is under construction, is it just sitting there or is it being built? Thoughts to ponder...

No implications, none at all sir....my tahoe is not built at all, as a matter of fact, a build, in the automotive world, in my opinion anyway, is completely tearing something down and ‘building’ it back up the way you want it... as you have done with many of your pickups....my tahoe has a few ‘parts’ installed is all, by no means is it a build, hence me leaving build out of the thread title..... now what were those 3 letters you left for me in your build thread..... oh right ......***... bye now...oh yeah, have a nice day, hope it warms up for you.:D

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No implications, none at all sir....my tahoe is not built at all, as a matter of fact, a build, in the automotive world, in my opinion anyway, is completely tearing something down and ‘building’ it back up the way you want it... as you have done with many of your pickups....my tahoe has a few ‘parts’ installed is all, by no means is it a build, hence me leaving build out of the thread title..... now what were those 3 letters you left for me in your build thread..... oh right ......***... bye now...oh yeah, have a nice day, hope it warms up for you.:D

As a matter of fact in your opinion? Lol... you’re confused.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz