Galante's 2013 Tahoe Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the early 90s we used to make that run regularly in 17 hours via car or 24 hours with the truck/trailer. We'd come out of Fort Lauderdale to West Palm and into White Plains for most of those runs. Nowadays I'm done by the time we reach the Carolinas and have to rest. Barely made it home last night, last hour was tough.

I was reminded why I moved away from South Florida, the people are crazy down there (not TYF members though!), some little 4-wheeler tried to run me off the road and ram me, a road raging fool because he couldn't drive fast enough through the Palmetto to I-95 exchanges. If he hit the brakes in front of me again I was going to pit him but finally saw my exit and got out of there. All the cars are busted up, the road surfaces stink, people ignore the speed limits. They're either driving 5 under and blocking everyone or 25 over like the Indy 500! Reminds me of NYC roads before Giuliani.

It was a nice day otherwise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz