FS: 2 Escalade Drivers Side Mirrors Brand New

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys I have two identical brand new Escalade driers side mirrors for sale. I decided that I am going to go with a manual folding mirror instead so I don't have to deal with getting switches programmed and whatnot. The mirrors say that they are red jewel in color and have the blind spot monitor as well as turn signal indicator.

Im asking what I paid for them, $250 plus shipping each.

ESCmirror1_zps2658310e.jpg
ESCmirror2_zpsfa1febe5.jpg

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do you have two driver's side mirrors? :think:

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Find a 4 set Felix. I want to drop no more than 250 for the pair. GLWS! They look good.

OP
OP
J

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do you have two driver's side mirrors? :think:

Bought one to have as a backup since I know the power motors failing on them is somewhat common. Plus I figured I know if I bought one and the motor went, I wouldn't be able to find them for 250 and would have to pay something ridiculous for them like 500.

They do make black paint guys lol. Obviously it would be a lot easier to just find a black set, I completely understand that.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my set for 250 when I had my 08 Tahoe but they were the 07-08 esky mirrors. You have the 09+ w/ BZA so it's the most expensive kind you can get. I know they have black paint but I've been there done that and don't wanna go through it again. Plus BZA wouldn't fully work with a car that didn't have it from the factory bc of other external sensors that aren't on the mirror.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going for an 09+ set without BZA... Ok sorry for going off topic of the sale here!! Good luck again op!