Frontier Brushguard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livebai8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I scored this brushguard yesterday from a CL ad here locally. ($125). I am waiting on the mounting kit to arrive so I can get it mounted to my Tahoe. I thought it was a Ranchhand guard, but it turns out to be made by Frontier. I can't wait!!!

Attachments

• Grill Guard.jpg
    Grill Guard.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 34

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a bad price :waytogo:

Midgetclown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant wait for you to mount it myself.... never saw that brush guard before so im a little curious, looks badass though.

Reaction score
Nice Not to Shabby!

Hey Z-56, you got a bad ass tahoe.. :rocking: on and yea back to the topic cool brushguard.. a buddy of mine put a yukon brush guard on a tahoe it looked a little odd but u get used to it.. it looked odd because the one he had outlined the headlights of the yukon..

OP
OP
Livebai8

Livebai8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys...believe me...I admire all of your Tahoe's & Yukons. I am in the very beginning stages of trying to make mine look like all of yours!! I started with the 285/70/17 on 2002 Z71 rims. I am contemplating just levelling, or going higher!!! I'm not looking for sky scrape, but just a taller stance than a levelling kit can produce, so I am researching. Once I am done with that, I will move on to better speakers inside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove