Front Dash Crack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called my local dealer and was quoted a price of $216.30 for a new upper dash panel. I would hope it is the reinforced model, but will have to wait and see it up close. Now I need to find a tutorial on removing the old one. :confused:

Why you pay for GM mistake? ?? I can't get it!

By doing/manufacturing the correction they (GM) AGREE that the first was nade wrong! ! And if you know about the cracking before buying I understand but you didn't know and they want you toay for there extra part!?

Why it only occur to GM trucks only?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

I like to hear him talk. LOL ^^^^

Me too, :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just called my local dealer and was quoted a price of $216.30 for a new upper dash panel. I would hope it is the reinforced model, but will have to wait and see it up close. Now I need to find a tutorial on removing the old one. :confused:

Get a part number please.

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YukonCrazy,

Hello! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your vehicle. I cannot guarantee anything but I am more than happy to look into this concern for you. Please private message me if I can be of any assistance.

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can too guarantee him something, you can guarantee him that he will be pissed off when you get through with him... You can guarantee him that he will probably never want to buy another GM product again...

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can too guarantee him something, you can guarantee him that he will be pissed off when you get through with him... You can guarantee him that he will probably never want to buy another GM product again...

Hahahahahaahhaahaha

That's just too much lol

I for one am tired of the GM bots.

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear GM JT

I love you therefore I am trying my best to be nice and good but GM can't do the same!?
Every day I drive by the dealer ship i see the all new trail blazer and wow I love it but when I remember how cheaply the interior is and all the fun I would get out revisiting the fixing shops all the time and becoming social with most of the spare parts shops and fixing shops I cannot think of any thing else other than to thank you love and GM too for keep me busy socially with these people and forgetting about my main social life (wife, friends, clients...) I truly can't think of how I should thank you all for it.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Dear GM JT

I love you therefore I am trying my best to be nice and good but GM can't do the same!?
Every day I drive by the dealer ship i see the all new trail blazer and wow I love it but when I remember how cheaply the interior is and all the fun I would get out revisiting the fixing shops all the time and becoming social with most of the spare parts shops and fixing shops I cannot think of any thing else other than to thank you love and GM too for keep me busy socially with these people and forgetting about my main social life (wife, friends, clients...) I truly can't think of how I should thank you all for it.

Sorry I totally forgot about the new models and there price increase, nice touch really great work

strokinpower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You want to hear something kinda funny, when I bought my wifes 07 tahoe I went to auto zone or something and walked in and said I want all the parts needed to get this 07 tahoe back into shape... he said no problem and walked to the back of the store and came back with a for sale sign.

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You want to hear something kinda funny, when I bought my wifes 07 tahoe I went to auto zone or something and walked in and said I want all the parts needed to get this 07 tahoe back into shape... he said no problem and walked to the back of the store and came back with a for sale sign.

He was honest! That's rear now a days..

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

No, I haven't and don't think I will take it on. GM has agreed to replace mine for $200 and I'm going that route. Those pictures are some I found on the internet.

I think you shouldn't pay a cent!!

The part was updated!! It means there should be a recall and yes a big one too!

But such nay harm the new model but dealing with this way well keep people away!!!

Again I am sure who ever in charge is to busy do his job!!

I don't understand it!! I can't get it!!

je1028

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2010 Hoe has a crack in the dash jar the airbag. Checking with dealer tomorrow about a repairing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agjncndjxnnn