Front Bearing Hubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed a new Napa front Bearing Hub on my Yukon last night. Have a second Hub on it's way from Detroit Axle for the other side. I would like to hear what brand of Bearing Hubs you installed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JonnyTahoe

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to see what you get for 50 bucks that's why I ordered one from Detroit Axle. Just got it today and it looks to be of good quality guess I will find out.

Last edited:

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be interesting to get one of each and do a close comparison. Look at construction and markings, etc. Maybe one company makes them all? Can't imagine a lot of different manufacturers making them.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be interesting to get one of each and do a close comparison. Look at construction and markings, etc. Maybe one company makes them all? Can't imagine a lot of different manufacturers making them.
Why not? Lots of different companies make parts for all vehicles. I know from research that Timkens almost never fail, not so much with some of the other brands. Guess which ones I bought?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz