Free bumper for OBS truck (front)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Lol kids cant decide:) ima put a grilleguard bumper combo so im good:)

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was goin to do that but there pricey plus i really couldnt find one that really suited the truck IMO so im gunna cut and weld some mad scientist shit together :weld:

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a free bumper when I pull it off. With that said I could ship it but to be honest LMC has some decent ones for good prices. Light risht around teh front plate mounting holes. I could clean it up with some stainess cleaner I bet

19964x4HOE

Reaction score
i looked on lmc and its about 250 for the bumper to be shipped to me. When i got my bull bar from donyukon it was only 30 to be shipped to me. It wasnt wraped or anything just had the shipping label wrapped in tape on it lol. Id like it if u would be willing to ship please. Let me know bud. Ill pay all shipping prices

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
taped?? what i told the lady to make sure she stuffed some foam in there to protect it did it get dented????

19964x4HOE

Reaction score
stuff some foam in where don? there was nothing surrounding it lol. and there was like 2 little dents but its no biggy

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea wtf! i told the lady to put foam around it to protect it i cant believe they sent it like that i had insurance on it for 100 dollars lmao

19964x4HOE

Reaction score
hah its all good don :p but bowtie freak please let me know if you will ship it please cuz i want it bad. Ill pay some money if you would like bud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n