Free bumper for OBS truck (front)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am replaceing my current chrome front bumper that has the two holes for a front pate and the impact strip. Free to a good home. Not really looking to ship, it's not worth it. Bumper is straight with it's age showing a little.

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pics of the old bumper? I can get them if needed. Still working on finding my replacement though

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you still got the bumper i have an idea for one but dont want to use mine as the lab rat

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, still on teh truck right now. I need to get teh new one ordered. Then this is free to a good home.

Heres a picture of it...on the truck

Attachments

• IMG_1722.jpg
    IMG_1722.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 16

19964x4HOE

Reaction score
you sure u wont sell it? Ill paypal the money to you :) pleaseeeeeee lol. Im trying to find some chrome bumpers. Is this one rust free?

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if 96 wants it its his if he needs it for his truck i was just going to modify the hell out of it and need it for a project but i could alwaysfind a junkyard one too i just figured your close to me so id pick it up but dibs goes to 96

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not a problem man i mean if you need the bumper for replacement because there is somthing wrong with yours or w.e take it by all means i was gunna hack it up and try to be creative . it looks to be in good condition so no sense in cutting it up if someone else can use it , but if nobody wanted it i was going to make somthing out of it but like i said i could just find one out of a junkyard or somthing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM