??? for guys on air

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeticulousFab

Reaction score
i still dont understand what your trying to accomplish. if you have a plasma,a sheer, and a metal break. plus can tig weld. you certainly can fab up a lower mount to work with the factory a arm. are you hoping they are narrower? if a 100 is you budget for the front setup i would get this. or build some thing similar. i am not bustin your balls here.i know what its like to be on a tight budget!
http://www.suicidedoors.com/bag-bra...ckets-minitruck/torsion-front-airbag-brackets

No I like all suggestions. I have not messed with these trucks enough and am just looking at different ways from buying a whole kit when I don't think it may be needed. I am assuming you are talking about welding to the lower control arm. Its a cast piece and would prefer not to but hey I'm definently looking at ideas. I know its not the worse to weld to cast but If i want to change any angle or shorten the control arm any it will hinder me. And yes I know I could just build all new arms I really just dont have the time currently. If I could see a picture of how that kit mounts it may make more sense I have used Suicide doors often, great products and service. Thanks

MeticulousFab

Reaction score

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are those lower bag and shock mounts bolt in?? too bad no one makes a bolt in kit for the uppers or i would do it in a heart beat. i dont trust my welding enough to do suspension work yet annd my budget right now doesnt allow for me take it some where. now if some one in cali wanted to trade for serious paint correction, i'd be all over it

groundscr8pr

flaccid member
Reaction score
What was maxed out on that truck when layed out? ball joint angle or?

not sure.. not my truck. i just found the pics on the net.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

are those lower bag and shock mounts bolt in?? too bad no one makes a bolt in kit for the uppers or i would do it in a heart beat. i dont trust my welding enough to do suspension work yet annd my budget right now doesnt allow for me take it some where. now if some one in cali wanted to trade for serious paint correction, i'd be all over it

it looks like the lower mounts are bolt in..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman