First Mod on the New Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TogaPC

TogaPC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it happens to all of us! why spectre tho? just wondering..

It's Identical to the AEM Brute Force and half the price. Do you like your Volant CAI? I've heard some say the don't flow as well but I have no idea.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i gotcha. no no i was just wondering.. and i like it, yes. Theres always going to be the whole my part is better then your part deal, but i was just wondering! thanks

OP
OP
TogaPC

TogaPC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LED tails are installed. Stupid FedEx lost my headlights and clear corners. I think Imma hafta whoop sumbody's ass!

OP
OP
TogaPC

TogaPC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol what color is Your Hoe?

Gold, but it looks tan in low light. I really liked the Pewter on my 2000 but the Gold has really grown on me. I'm waiting on some good weather here to get some decent pics to post.

BTW...I finally got my headlight and clear corners from my neighbor. The guy that lives there is cool as shit but his girlfriend is a royal PITA. I'm not sure I like these lights as much as the ones I had before. I'll have to see how they perform with the HID's when I get them installed.

Really considering HID fogs. Anyone have any advice?

OP
OP
TogaPC

TogaPC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HID's are in. Got them adjusted tonight and drove around. So far no one has flashed me and 2 cops passed without pulling me over so I guess they are ok. I followed my buddy Dave to Texas Roadhouse and he said they were fine. HID fogs should be here this week. After that its just the LED ambers up front and the BlackBear Performance Tune in July and I'm done.

Still gotta get my subs in but I don't really consider that a mod.

OP
OP
TogaPC

TogaPC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HID fogs came in and are installed. Love them. Looks way better than the halogens. Money well spent. If anyone is thinking of doing this...you won't regret it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NSTBLFKR43