Finally started installing my Kelderman Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the back still not laying all the way out? with axle laid out it should be 31.5 ground to fenderlip on that tire size you have

Last edited:
OP
OP
TBucks

TBucks

Reaction score
the back still not laying all the way out? with axle laid out it should be 31.5 ground to fenderlip on that tire size you have

I ordered the panhard bar from you so need to install that first and roll my fender lips and cut your bump stops I installed down and then Ill measure.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered the panhard bar from you so need to install that first and roll my fender lips and cut your bump stops I installed down and then Ill measure.

if you got the different design rear bags wont go any lower. Trust me swap to the tbss rear bags. Rides better/sits lower/more lift/more carry capacity..... list goes on

OP
OP
TBucks

TBucks

Reaction score
if you got the different design rear bags wont go any lower. Trust me swap to the tbss rear bags. Rides better/sits lower/more lift/more carry capacity..... list goes on

Yeah Just want to see what this kit will do since I made some mods to the kit and my rear end of my own. Did you ship that bar?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yup bar should be there early in the week. the upper panhard bar bracket will also slap the upper crossmember in rear limiting how low you can go so that will need to be notched also.

OP
OP
TBucks

TBucks

Reaction score
yup bar should be there early in the week. the upper panhard bar bracket will also slap the upper crossmember in rear limiting how low you can go so that will need to be notched also.

Do you have a picture of this or someone who notched the upper corssmember?

OP
OP
TBucks

TBucks

Reaction score
All of the above. Looks sick!

Thanks Everyone!! Since Im working at a new Hot Rod shop, one of the guys has a 2012 escalade that he did a custom tune to so hes gonna start with that tune and do a few other adjustments to help livin my girl up. Then put the new exhaust on and enjoy her for a little bit.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have a picture of this or someone who notched the upper corssmember?

there are different upper crossmember sections between the spring perches. You will need to remove the rear bumpstop completly and air out the bags. Then see if your hitting the crossmember before bottoming out on axle. Also some model runs the ears on the drivers side panhard bar bracket sticks up more so you can cut it to make it more even with the bar

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas