Finally started installing my Kelderman Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBucks

Reaction score
Well as some of you know I picked up a Kelderman airbag kit for literally less the nothing on ebay. Mind you the kit just came with the brackets and the bags. I started the other day cutting off the stock bump stop mounts. started by pulling out my belltech lowering springs (which are for sale by the way) image.jpeg

Then I cleaned it up with some paint added some new Belltech Nitro 2 shocks and installed the bags with the brackets that mounted right up to the factory brackets. Then Installed some of NORCAL SS bump stops.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

So far aired all the way out the truck still sits at 33 inches ground to fender lip in the rear with about 2 inches between the bump stop and the frame so need to figure out why its not going lower but other wise super happy about the ride when it is aired up. Gonna start on the front this week since things are kind of slow at work. Havent decided on which air management system Im gonna run yet so just getting the air lines ran to where Im gonna mount the tank and compressor and setting them on shrader valves for the time being. So this how it looks now with the bags in the rear and the front is a belltech 3" drop spindle. image.jpeg

View attachment 60631

OP
OP
TBucks

TBucks

Reaction score
You can see the brackets a little in the bottom of this pic and shocks are no where near collapsedimage.jpeg

OP
OP
TBucks

TBucks

Reaction score
Looks good-lose the chrome door handles tho...like the wheels too!
Yep just started looking into that cause before my rims were black with a machined/chrome looking lip so it worked with the Denali accents but since I just got them re powdercoated and I decided to go all black its time to get rid of the Chrome.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome, can't wait to see it completely done.

And I think I just found my next set of wheels, those are badass

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how it the heck are you guys getting the norcal bump stops in. i have them just couldn't figure out how to install them. Then again i was in a hurry.

truck looks good though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n