Finally got 5/7 on my Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes me want to lower mine a bit more sooner. Everything is just sitting in the garage waiting to be installed. Looks great

OP
OP
Kbkiller

Kbkiller

Reaction score
Makes me want to lower mine a bit more sooner. Everything is just sitting in the garage waiting to be installed. Looks great

Thanks man! I know the feeling I was collecting parts for a while before I pulled the trigger. If it's your daily make sure you aren't missing anything :grd:

This thing is gorgeous. Sitting just right
Thanks man I am happy with the way it's turning out. I think I'm going to get it to a point of minimal rubbing and no frame contact and roll static. Well let the wifey drive it.

Looks good
:beer:

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Allthread sway bar links? Have you considered using pipe or something to sleeve the allthread and aide in strength?

Is this way less expensive then off the shelf links? I would think not really if you are using grade 8 hardware.

Also... it looks bitchin'

Thanks for sharing all your work!

OP
OP
Kbkiller

Kbkiller

Reaction score
I love the look of those chrome snowflakes on a sharp NBS truck like yours!

Very nice look!

I want to get a set for my Yukon XL.

Thanks man! I've always loved the look of these wheels and finally pulled the trigger. They aren't chrome though they are machined silver.

Allthread sway bar links? Have you considered using pipe or something to sleeve the allthread and aide in strength?

Is this way less expensive then off the shelf links? I would think not really if you are using grade 8 hardware.

Also... it looks bitchin'

Thanks for sharing all your work!

I appreciate it! I'm not sure about off the shelf end links working with the lca that I have and I already had the all thread sitting at the house. I am going to get something to sleeve the all thread eventually but right now it's worked great for a few thousand miles! The links that I had actually bent and I think they were grade 5 bolts.

Antonio Estrada

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you now i know whats next for mine but ima end it by going 5/9 but ima need all the rear hardware from tony if i wanna do that Finna start saving!my denali needs that low low life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE