Factory Lighting Operations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Undeserving

Mitch and Murray sent me.
Reaction score
LT edition Sub 2017. Headlights come on automatically upon start up day or night. Can be manually turned off with the spring loaded switch that pops back to AUTOMATIC. Is there a way to default to no daytimerunning lights and still have automatic lights when its dark? On my other vehicles in the computers setting there were lighting options. Not seeing any on this trucks.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A
LT edition Sub 2017. Headlights come on automatically upon start up day or night. Can be manually turned off with the spring loaded switch that pops back to AUTOMATIC. Is there a way to default to no daytimerunning lights and still have automatic lights when its dark? On my other vehicles in the computers setting there were lighting options. Not seeing any on this trucks.

Are your headlights coming on, full brightness or just the DRL's? If it's just the DRL's, then no, no setting for it. On my Tacoma, there is a wire to cut and/or switch, that will turn them off. It's a 2007 though, so it's not a goofy computer running them.

OP
OP
Undeserving

Undeserving

Mitch and Murray sent me.
Reaction score
Not sure. didnt know there was different levels of brightness. I suspect they are just DRL level of bright.​

PAChevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The DRL's run at about 70% power and no, you can't disable them without disabling the auto headlights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10