everchanged out the complete dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
HAHA well thats a positive.. i was like looking at your avatar just now and i was like who the hell is this guy.. then i scroll up and saw that its the same guy i was talking too.. lol oppps

chunney

Reaction score
not sure why you would want to put in the same dash as the 96 but with the airbag thats not going to work in the 95 anyway, but hey! your ride, not mine.

I didn't plan on using the airbag. I hate the way the cupholder thing is set up on the older dashes and thought if I swapped to a newer style dash with the air bag I could remove it and do a monitor in the dash. Seems like a good spot for an in-dash dvd setup or maybe a 2nd car-pc touchscreen.

If anyone wanted to use the airbag in an older tahoe I'm sure they could wire the pass side airbag into the drivers side one. Seems possible though the last thing I want to mess with is the airbag wiring. It would suck to have something short out and have an airbag randomly go off on the highway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24