Escalade roof racks I have two of them for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

sanddperformance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not have the bolts but the stock tahoe roof rack bolts should be the same because they mount the same. I still have bolth of them and here are some pictures
DSC09618.jpg
DSC09622.jpg

Bobbygiles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just so I am clear...I can use the bolts and screws from my 2008 Yukon rack with this rack? Because I was under the impression that my Yukon OEM rack hardware would not work.
Thanks Bobby

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this helps you guys, but I just went to the gmpartsdirect site and the bolts for the w/o denali (regular roof rack) and the w denali come up as the same part number. So as far as GM is concerned it looks like they are the same bolt for the NNBS. Logically the same should stand for the NBS.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this helps you guys, but I just went to the gmpartsdirect site and the bolts for the w/o denali (regular roof rack) and the w denali come up as the same part number. So as far as GM is concerned it looks like they are the same bolt for the NNBS. Logically the same should stand for the NBS.

Lol... Duhhhhhh

r1-ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want a set. Have a few questions. Can you give me a call. 206-372-2710

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65