Escalade Cluster in NNBS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
On the first page of this thread..........

Multiple pics, and youtube video.

DjJayFrree

DJ to the Stars
Reaction score
that is amazing! Add this to the list of things I NEED LOL so what would I be looking at all in for one of these $500 or so?

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Maybe a pinch more. Parts alone for the bezel are right around $100 my cost - plus the labor to make it. Hence the reason I havent offered them yet.

DjJayFrree

DJ to the Stars
Reaction score
The price on the bezel/shroud is what has me holding out. Just not sure i want to pull the plug if its gonna end up costing an arm and a leg (for me anyways). You figure the harness plus the cluster itself is about 350-500 depending on new cluster or not, then dealership fee for reprogramming it (not sure of cost), then shroud cost, and finally install (time and labor vs paying someone).

any idea what the stealership would charge to program? and WOULD they actually do it?

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Dealerships should have no problems programming a NEW zero mileage cluster. Ive worked with several that program mileage in used clusters as well, but most don't like to mess with used clusters (because who is to say if the cluster has 150k and your truck really has 75k... they don't want to get into that legal mess). There are usually lots of speedometer shops around which will do it without a single issue for around $50-$100. Just do a google search or call around. Our dealership charges $100 to program new clusters, I would expect that's pretty close to universal all around.

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Yes, still have cluster and harness for sale. Will be posting in for sale section this weekend!

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
danmmm i looked for this for a long time, please pm me how much for the harness and bezel, i need this

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Harness $120. Ive had so many inquires about the bezel, simply put, I don't have enough free time and patience to make them. Let alone what I would have to charge to make up the labor, it would be $250ish. So that would make this roughly a $650-$700 conversion which most people don't want to swallow.

I think your best bet is to get the harness from me, and have a car audio shop that specializes in fiberglass enclosures make a bezel for you much cheaper.

I have a bunch of harnesses here ready to ship, just let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cateyeburb

Latest posts