Escalade 24's on Cooper Zeon LTZs 305/35/24 Black/Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
miamidolphins561

miamidolphins561

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments, one starts to question themselves when they pay almost as much for their tires as they did for the wheels. I'm not sure if I'm going to drop her yet, I'm already getting a bit of rub when I make sharp turn into an incline. I will post more pics next week after I have the paint and lights done.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine rub a little I wouldn't worry about it

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine rubs a little as well.. looks great! Good tire find! They almost look like a light mud-terrain/agressive all-terrain.

Vig03

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments, one starts to question themselves when they pay almost as much for their tires as they did for the wheels. I'm not sure if I'm going to drop her yet, I'm already getting a bit of rub when I make sharp turn into an incline. I will post more pics next week after I have the paint and lights done.

Get a heat gun and push back your fender liners. That should help out a lot with the rubbing. A drop would look great on your ride. The wheels are great, good choice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia