08' Blacked Out Tahoe 24's, Recently Painted and Smoked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miamidolphins561

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been meaning to update the thread...Below are a few iPhone photos I took after I had the grille, bow ties and tail lights painted. I decided to go matte with the bow ties and gloss with the OEM grille, I like the contrast. Went medium smoke on the tail lights and 3rd brake (left the reverse clear). I have yet to see this combo, for those who haven't seen my truck on the forum before, I have the 24 Marinello Platinum Escalade Replicas with the bow ties painted flat black, wrapped in 305/35/24 Cooper Zeon LTZs (All Terrain Tire). Will update with higher quality pics soon....

T1.jpg

T2.jpg

T7.jpg

T5.jpg

T4.jpg

Truck4.jpg

Truck2.jpg

eanmizell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! And the contrast looks good too, but for the tails I have mine tinted like that also :)
a01eb8aa.jpg Great minds think alike ;)

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Emblems look good matte black.

ROB'S-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck... I like the mate/gloss contrast. And those tires look great, how's the ride? What they cost you?

-rob

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Do you have an LTZ? Is that the LTZ factory grille just painted black, over the chrome? If so, what kind of paint? Now you just need to lower it a little and possibly black out those orange reflectors in the headlights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk