Escalade 24's on Cooper Zeon LTZs 305/35/24 Black/Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miamidolphins561

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Finally, here are a few photos of my 08' Tahoe, I went with the Marinello Platinum 24's, Gloss Black, had the chevy bowtie custom painted flat black and put them on Coopr Zeon LTZs 30/35/24's. This wheel and tire combo truly changes the whole look of the truck, the photos were taken today 11/11/11 at sunset and don't truly do justice to the aggressive look of the tread. I will be posting final shots after next weekend as I am putting her in the shop to smoke the tail lights, gloss black the grille and paint the front/back bowties flat black. Would love to get feedback from any members.

Truck3.jpg
Truck4.jpg
Truck2.jpg

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Those look terrific.
My buddy has those tires on a ram with 20's. They are a great tire. They wear like iron, look incredible, and get insane traction in all weather. You will like them.

and the rest of your truck looks great as well!

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks great! that certainly is an aggressive tread pattern!

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do look great! I wouldnt be surprised if you could do some light off roading w those:)

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look good especially the chevy emblems

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Finally, here are a few photos of my 08' Tahoe, I went with the Marinello Platinum 24's, Gloss Black, had the chevy bowtie custom painted flat black and put them on Coopr Zeon LTZs 30/35/24's. This wheel and tire combo truly changes the whole look of the truck, the photos were taken today 11/11/11 at sunset and don't truly do justice to the aggressive look of the tread. I will be posting final shots after next weekend as I am putting her in the shop to smoke the tail lights, gloss black the grille and paint the front/back bowties flat black. Would love to get feedback from any members.

Truck3.jpg
Truck4.jpg
Truck2.jpg

And I think I just found my tires I want when I get runs in the spring.. :D love the rims too setup looks mean as hell

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019