Easy HID retrofit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ri22o

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok cool!!! I may try and do it myself, but if I bomb at it I'll definitely buy a set from you. I sent you an email last night with my info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been having issues with my email, but if you don't hear back from me just keep an eye on this thread or one of the others I have.

willardxx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ya Nick when you have them again I will grab another pair. Just bought a 01 Yukon tonight.

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been having issues with my email, but if you don't hear back from me just keep an eye on this thread or one of the others I have.

Any updates on these plates? Just ordered everything for my retro and just need these plates to complete my install. Thanks bro!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

chrisreed822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's possible you might have to do some trimming on the plates to make them fit just right. But for 17 bucks and whatever shipping is to your house is worth it I'd say!!
criffaaa1, I looked back at the pictures of yours, the holes on mine lined up much better than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn