Drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onelowturbodhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Victoria I just bought a 2005 2wd Tahoe about 3 weeks ago. I did a 3/5 drop this weekend... DJM 3" control arms in the front and 5" rear kit with coils from mcgaughys.... Well I'm not happy with it at all. Trying to go lower but still fit 24's with a 30 series tire. My Tahoe is on stocks now so that's most likely why the fender gap is not being filled. But my question is how can I go lower? I know I can do spindles for 2" in the front and what about the rear?

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Victoria I just bought a 2005 2wd Tahoe about 3 weeks ago. I did a 3/5 drop this weekend... DJM 3" control arms in the front and 5" rear kit with coils from mcgaughys.... Well I'm not happy with it at all. Trying to go lower but still fit 24's with a 30 series tire. My Tahoe is on stocks now so that's most likely why the fender gap is not being filled. But my question is how can I go lower? I know I can do spindles for 2" in the front and what about the rear?

i got your text and rpelied
1) 305 35 24 is tire you want to go with
2) in front you can decrank keys to brig down more
3) in rear will need to do free travel mod (cutting bracket off frame)
4) in rear are you running the new endlinks/shock extenders/trailing arm relocators because those are needed
5) as in my text yes i would do the panhard bar
6) best ride in rear are my springs which sit lower and the new bumpstops along with belltech sp shocks

any other questions just ask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n