Drive Shaft Slip Yoke?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Massfloefi

Massfloefi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it looks like my front differential is on the way out. Best I can find so far is ATP remain for $1222 plus installation. It has a 5 year 100,000 mile warranty if they stand behind their product. I have no experience with them but I don't count on warranties. Going to start a new thread since a have a few more issues. Would like advice. Thanks

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@iamdub

I believe it has not fully separated. My clunk is not massive from others I have seen so that would make sense.

I’m not 100% sold that this is my issue but it’s the only one I have found.

I was thinking about installing one of ATP’s poly mounts since OEM mounts don’t last long or so I hear. Problem is from everything I’ve read that if you change one to poly you need to change them all.

Thanks for the responses so far gents.

I think that OEM mounts (of your generation, not the newer hydraulic mounts) last quite a while. Easily 100,000 miles. I'd get all new OEM (ACDelco) mounts before switching to poly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz