Don't do this to your Tahoe!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
I know this isn't the right year Tahoe but everyone check out this truck omg gross

https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/5444351963.html
00M0M_bDLYsMWQv5n_600x450.jpg

Whoa! I'd be glad to install some authentic bullet holes....N/C. Nice touch using a fire extinguisher for an exhaust pipe. Sadly though, this dude is still probably cooler than I.... Lol.

Hefty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Think it's too much? What should I take off to make it look better?

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a sad situation. Good thing is it is easily Fixed

13yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just keep pondering the symmetrical bullet holes. But seriously has anyone done the cab step exhaust combo on a nnbs. Form and function

Reaction score
On the original post, it really stands out when you have the stick ons and cheap ebay stuff all that chrome yet cant spend the money for chrome wheels! Chrome wheels that alone would make the whole truck look good but instead blow it on a bunch of junk. Some people see life backwards. Its the midset ill spend a ton of money on clothes phones tvs and drugs but live in a trailer, keep changing around shit jobs instead of bettering yourself and working up the ladder or getting an education for a good one. Before this tahoe you know he had a 30 year old car with new 24" rims then sold the car 6 months later for a 1/4 of what he paid. You know damn well this guy didnt come out to his tahoe in adult clothing and went home to a middle class or higher house. You are what you drive, this tahoe explains this guys lifestyle to T ill just bet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10