Does anyone else's 2015...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to see you guys having all these problems. Quite shocking...I would have thought they would catch these issues with all the test mules running around. Sucks to see them fumble the rollout of a nice new vehicle. I suspect they will have these issues ironed out for the 2016 model year. Fingers crossed

OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't had any "problems" with my truck, I suspect if others have this concern it was simply eliminated from the programming. I'm trying to find out now, once I do I'll probably put it back in LOL

HAASTYL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I tried mine as well and no luck. Have a 2014 Grand Cherokee that my wife drives and that function and texting are available.

Hate to take business away Chris but I really feel these are sorts of things GM should be taking care. Does anyone from their product support team monitor these forums?

Guess I better read up on how to get my HMI out and in the mail to WAMS!

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is someone from GM on here. The good news is they could fix most stuff with a software update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 14 Sliverado as a loaner over the weekend and it had the same issue. When I would make or receive a call the fan didn't turn down any.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be ironic. They spent all that time and money to engineer a quieter ride, and forgot to take the existing fan dimmer and incorporate it. Yikes! :buttkick:

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Chris is any way you can make a software for the camera on 2015 denali and make a radar detector for speed traps and cops, please. :hmm:

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

I do not check the fan noise on my 2015 Denali but tomorrow will do ., :hmm:

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be ironic. They spent all that time and money to engineer a quieter ride, and forgot to take the existing fan dimmer and incorporate it. Yikes! :buttkick:

Lol so did some digging and testing and apparently my memory isn't that good because none of the hmi based cars turn the fan down except for... Get this... Onstar lol

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol so did some digging and testing and apparently my memory isn't that good because none of the hmi based cars turn the fan down except for... Get this... Onstar lol

Really? Really Really? Only Onstar? Oh the conspiracy theory starts!

I hope you can develop a hack to fix!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dnbri512