Does anyone else's 2015...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not turn the fan down when using voice commands / Bluetooth phone? I swear my xts and srx did but I can't remember for sure.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll have to check mine and see. I'm kinda upset the cigarette lighters in the console don't work without the key on like my old 07.

OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll have to check mine and see. I'm kinda upset the cigarette lighters in the console don't work without the key on like my old 07.

Let me know, I purposely had the fan running pretty decently on auto and it never changed. I even flashed my custom software back to stock just on some crazy off chance that I made an error; no change.

NOVA99

Reaction score
The functions should "tone" down when Bluetooth "calls". I have not noticed on 2015 Denali, I never drive it as it is wife's rig. However, if is does not it sucks...every other vehicle does acknowledge this scenario you mention.

New Denali Sux: Leaking sunroof, Recall active the day I picked it up, throttle tip in is worst of all time, and now this. I want to return it and get my bimmer back.

HAASTYL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'll check the Bluetooth fan interaction tomorrow and post my response.

I started a different thread because for some reason I can't get text messages to come through on the radio. The ops manual talks about it and the marketing info says it possible.

Coming from a '11 F150 I thought the throttle tip in seemed off as well on my new Yukon. Looks like I am building up quite the rap sheet like others.

The joys of innovation!

OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll check the Bluetooth fan interaction tomorrow and post my response.

I started a different thread because for some reason I can't get text messages to come through on the radio. The ops manual talks about it and the marketing info says it possible.

Coming from a '11 F150 I thought the throttle tip in seemed off as well on my new Yukon. Looks like I am building up quite the rap sheet like others.

The joys of innovation!

It doesn't have it, I added it to mine.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried my fan on auto and manual and come to find out it won't turn down. Thanks for pointing it out I hadn't noticed it before.

OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried my fan on auto and manual and come to find out it won't turn down. Thanks for pointing it out I hadn't noticed it before.

Ok so I'm NOT crazy. Now to find out if that was removed for 15 for some reason or WTF the deal is. THANK YOU!

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell thank you Chirs. If you find out let me know and if you can do a hack to fix it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spargewort

Latest posts