DIY Alignment 07 Tahoe 4WD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
89Suburban

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Passenger side was straight just about driver side was fuked up lol toed way out

I would think with the lift you have and the large wheel diameters you could run 2 tape measures directly across the rim spokes and use that as a measurement.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I would think with the lift you have and the large wheel diameters you could run 2 tape measures directly across the rim spokes and use that as a measurement.
I haven’t thought about that I do have 2” spacers up front also though
I got the driver side pretty straight before I drove it to the shop but I never messed with the camber again those dirt king cam plates are a ***** to adjust but once their dialed in good their awesome but my normal alignment guy hates them lol

OP
OP
89Suburban

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven’t thought about that I do have 2” spacers up front also though
I got the driver side pretty straight before I drove it to the shop but I never messed with the camber again those dirt king cam plates are a ***** to adjust but once their dialed in good their awesome but my normal alignment guy hates them lol

How were your other angles? Did he give you a print out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia