Detailed my New 2011 Black Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can back up the Collinites 845. I use it on my truck paint and coat the wheels as well. It sheds the water very nicely.

Super easy to apply by hand and buffs off with a microfiber slippery as can be.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Agreed.

I will look into the ordering it.
Fosscore if you used it I am sold. Both of your trucks look wet , I love that wet look. And the deepness. You really can see it in the pics you two have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx man. One bottle will last you a long time too. You'll be surprised how little you will use to do your entire truck. Just a good product to add to your detailing collection. Look into their other products as well. http://www.collinite.com

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a link on that site as well a zip code search for nearby stores. Or you can search the internet. It is readily available.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have seen that write up before. Super detailed with everything you need. Well posted.

OP
OP
NCTahoe

NCTahoe

Reaction score
NCTahoe, to bad you live so far away, I would have you detail my Tahoe. Good luck with your " new Tahoe".

Thanks Frank! I'm enjoying it so far. I'd be happy to detail other's trucks. I need to build a customer base up here in NY so I can detail some on the weekends

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work Chris! I have noticed that Reflect just does not finish down nicely on the black on these vehicles. Under normal lighting it looks good but when being picky and using LED lights it still leaves a good amount of micro marring on the GM black paint on these. You should give Optimum Hyper Polish a try or even CarPro Essence. Enjoy playing with it in the winter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas