Denalis that don't have 22s? Anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bonestock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep it coming. Sometimes
Hijacked threads end up with tons of info in them. Like I just learned about some brushes to help keep my burb clean and I'm looking in to clay barring.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if anyone is interested I buy most of my product and gear from chemical guys. Based here in socal in LA. I like their products alot. If you're looking for product check them out.

04-Denali-Oz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My Denali was originally shipped with 17's, and had chrome 6 spoke flared 20" rims installed by the original GMC dealer.

I didn't care for the chrome or the flare when I bought it, so after a few months of CL searching I found a nice set of NNBS machined aluminum 20" rims and moved the tires over to them.

View attachment 74674
That really is a nice denali. I have mine sitting on the stock 17's. Will more than likely be looking for those rims to put on mine. Very nice!

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Denali was originally shipped with 17's, and had chrome 6 spoke flared 20" rims installed by the original GMC dealer.

I didn't care for the chrome or the flare when I bought it, so after a few months of CL searching I found a nice set of NNBS machined aluminum 20" rims and moved the tires over to them.

View attachment 74674
Why doesn't your Denali have projector headlights?

If you changed them to Yukon lights, why not get a new set off eBay or Amazon?
They aren't expensive at all.

mals

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why doesn't your Denali have projector headlights?

If you changed them to Yukon lights, why not get a new set off eBay or Amazon?
They aren't expensive at all.
Those were the headlights that were installed when I bought it, and to be honest, the work and I've had a long list of things that didn't in the Yukon that took priority. It does bother me (especially in the photo I put up) that they are noticeably yellowed. I may have to put in a little elbow grease and polish the oxidation off until I find a decent replacement.

william03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Still running the OEM 17s on my '01 Denali, so I guess i didn't take it anywhere but left it as is. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645