Denali Wireless armrest charging pad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anzir

Reaction score
Just a quick update...

The GS6 flat and GS6 edge charge with normal operation on the mat. The GS6 edge + and the Note 5 both try initiating the charging however, it appears the device is just large enough that it doesn't rest completely against the pad thus hindering the charge from continuing. I get the green lightning bolt on the Denali's display but nothing from those two devices. Seems like the Denali initiates the charge but the device doesn't acknowledge so it stops.

I have a GS6 edge + and it consistently works for me. It just has to be placed with the bottom of the phone on the rubber stop by the end of the mat.

WingsAA

CMFIC
Reaction score
I have a GS6 edge + and it consistently works for me. It just has to be placed with the bottom of the phone on the rubber stop by the end of the mat.

I tried based on your earlier reference and no dice for me.

Both my note 5 and gs6 edge+ seem to be just a very tiny bit wide.

Maybe I'll muster up the patience to go ask the dealer and see what they have to say.

Last edited:

WingsAA

CMFIC
Reaction score
I tried based on your earlier reference and no dice for me.

Both my note 5 and gs6 edge+ seem to be just a very tiny bit wide.

Maybe I'll muster up the patience to go ask the dealer and see what they have to say.
Okay... update.

On a road trip now and managed to get the pad working with the note 5 and gs6 edge+. As was mentioned earlier (by Anzir) but I misunderstood, you have to set the bottom of the device on TOP of the rubber hump at the back of the pad. It will initiate and charge. I initially thought the device needed to be flat up against that hump. It's still a little finicky at times but works once you get it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

SHWA

Reaction score
Thanks for the posts. I have a Note 5 and was having the same issues noted above. Last night I tried sitting it on that lip and charging worked. Appreciate the information.

undertaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
samsung galaxy 6 works if I face it rearwards (samsung logo towards rear up against the rubber ridge) in 16 escalade

cship

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a note 5 and rest the bottom of the phone on the lip of the rubber mat so it slants downward when laying on the charging pad and it charges consistently. Not the fastest as noted above, but it does charge when placed at that angle and position.

jcarlilesiu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
samsung galaxy 6 works if I face it rearwards (samsung logo towards rear up against the rubber ridge) in 16 escalade
That's exactly how mine works to. Everytime, consistently.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fissel