Denali Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford ranks higher than chevy in both initial quality rankings and long term reliability rankings. Of course they are both pretty abysmal so that’s like arguing over the ‘less’ ugly identical twin at the bar lol.

(This is where ‘chevy guys’ start talking conspiracies around such rankings and use narrow personal experiences to discredit long term/big sample size statistical results.)

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brand new 2018 Ford F150 has rattles in the dash. The service manager said they should go away when the temps go up. It’s a fleet vehicle, so I’ll let my fleet manager deal with them. The start/stop feature is very dangerous in my opinion. I have to disable it every time I start it.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brand new 2018 Ford F150 has rattles in the dash. The service manager said they should go away when the temps go up. It’s a fleet vehicle, so I’ll let my fleet manager deal with them. The start/stop feature is very dangerous in my opinion. I have to disable it every time I start it.

My Denali does too.

“Within tolerances” is a phrase I’m use to hearing from GMC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk