Crooked bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Mine looks like hell, but it needs to come off for paint anyways... Or I have the Denali one in the garage, I have read that it doesn't work, but in looking at it briefly, I may figure something out. Got it for free with the Denali rear, so...

OP
OP
johnny--2k

johnny--2k

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried this past weekend and couldn't get it to go up any further. The mounts are maxed out at the top unfortunately, so without bending them, I'm pretty much SOL.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Nbs bumpers are a poor design with no support on the heavy ends. Goes for both suvs and pickups. Have to take it off and tweek it back into position.
Or remove the fenders(fender if just one side)
I used rachet straps and a rubber mallet with a 2x4 on my Silverado. It worked. It's just that every truck they sag, my tahoe does it now. Pisses me off cause it 'looks' like it was in a wreck but it wasn't.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pisses me off cause it 'looks' like it was in a wreck but it wasn't.

Wonder if that's what's going on with mine. It looks trashed on the gap but the rest of the bumper is clean so I doubt it was wrecked.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Wonder if that's what's going on with mine. It looks trashed on the gap but the rest of the bumper is clean so I doubt it was wrecked.
I'm 100% positive mine was never in a wreck. They just sag

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My newer bumper cover is hopefully getting painted soon. I got in good with a body shop that’s under new ownership, and the new owner had me do a ton of washes on vehicles, so they were ready for their owners to come pick up after body work and Whatnot. He said if I ever have paint or body work, to hit him up. I took him up on it and left my cover with him last week. So I’m thinking when they have it finished to ask if he will check out the whole deal and see if there’s anything they can do to even put the gap and then tighten it up.