Couple new (to me) mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wellllll.....I did it! Thanks for the confidence booster! Fortunately, I didn't have to use a heat gun/hair dryer. I just used dental floss. That was the easy part. The time-consuming part was the removal of adhesive/residue. I used goo gone and it worked okay...but later tried rubbing alcohol and that worked way better.

I only did the sides and removed the LTZs and the TAHOEs. I'll do the rear TAHOE tomorrow.

View attachment 73249
Love this shot of it,, makes it look mean...

Glocksub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the puck type setup.
The tires improve the look and the ride! Put about 300 miles on it Saturday on a short trip and the wife commented on the way home about how much better it rode!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Yukon looks fantastic with those tires! Well done.

Darkhawk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think those wheels go perfectly on the Yukon!

Me too!! I want those on mine since I have the basic SLT 18" rims. TOO much tire! Wonder though if it rides a bit better with more rubber though.

Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too!! I want those on mine since I have the basic SLT 18" rims. TOO much tire! Wonder though if it rides a bit better with more rubber though.

For sure, your current wheels will have a more cushioned ride, but the 22"s will give you better cornering, and feel a bit more "car like".. And,, of course look way better..

O2_Stat

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you put a fatter(meatier) tires on the 22 inch wheels?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo

Latest posts