Couple new (to me) mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Willard714

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How do the 305/45s ride? Any better than the stock 285/45s?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes they do and it's an all terrain tire. We took a short trip yesterday for kids activity and on way home wife commented about the smoother ride.

Darkhawk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
044a6800bedd5138ed85b0d734926bc2.jpg

Got my level and 305-45-22 tires on yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks awesome!! I just picked up a black XL SLT and it has the 18" rims I want your exact set up! Let me know how that level rides and if its pucks or a whole new set up. I want to get those rims too! How do you like the 305s over a 265?

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job! Was it difficult debadging the LT? I'm thinking about debadging the LTZ and TAHOE (sides and rear), but am afraid of damaging the paint. I've seen videos on how it's done with a heat gun. I'm so tempted to do it.]

Have you considered replacing the chrome badge with the black glossy badges? I ordered these for my '17 Pearl but haven't had a dry moment to replace them yet. I think the glossy black on your black Hoe would be awesome looking

Willard714

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That looks awesome!! I just picked up a black XL SLT and it has the 18" rims I want your exact set up! Let me know how that level rides and if its pucks or a whole new set up. I want to get those rims too! How do you like the 305s over a 265?
It's the puck type setup.
The tires improve the look and the ride! Put about 300 miles on it Saturday on a short trip and the wife commented on the way home about how much better it rode!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BeavOR

BeavOR

Reaction score
OP here, I echo Willard's comments, my 305's are great and after a level there is zero rubbing and a better ride.

OP
OP
BeavOR

BeavOR

Reaction score
so I got a quick video of the exhaust sound with the Magnaflow and K&N installed. However I can't figure out how to upload it to this thread. Any advice?

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I got a quick video of the exhaust sound with the Magnaflow and K&N installed. However I can't figure out how to upload it to this thread. Any advice?

upload to youtube, then click share link, copy link, dump it in your post reply

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts