Couple new (to me) mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wellllll.....I did it! Thanks for the confidence booster! Fortunately, I didn't have to use a heat gun/hair dryer. I just used dental floss. That was the easy part. The time-consuming part was the removal of adhesive/residue. I used goo gone and it worked okay...but later tried rubbing alcohol and that worked way better.

I only did the sides and removed the LTZs and the TAHOEs. I'll do the rear TAHOE tomorrow.

IMG_4126.JPG

Willard714

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 73097 This weekend I had a 2" level put on and added the roof rack crossbars.

Im running a 2015i LT w/ Luxury package so far my adds are:

- replica 22's with 305/45 tires
- front window tint
- cross bars
- 2" level
- all weather mats throughout
- Phillips headlight bulbs
- center console lock box
- debadge LT letters
- front and back black bow ties

Tomorrow morning I'll be adding a K&N CAI and Magnaflow muffler. Going to try for a double pipe side exit. I'll try and post a video with the sound afterwards.

Thanks to all you guys for the ideas, help, and advice. This is my 3rd Tahoe and my favorite ( although tough call between my 07 Z71).

I'm looking at doing a leveling kit and the same size tires. Have you had any issues with the tires rubbing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BeavOR

BeavOR

Reaction score
The 305 tires did rub prior to the level. Since the 2" level, the rubbing is gone.

OP
OP
BeavOR

BeavOR

Reaction score
Nice work! Love the look. Sorry to anyone waiting on the exhaust sound clip, been super busy but will get one up soon.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do the 305/45s ride? Any better than the stock 285/45s?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne