corvette servo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
black95

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats sick, mine wont chirp. i only have the servo and thats the only performance mod so that porbably explains it. what b&m kit do u have i am interested? also debating on doing a mini spool or welding the spider gears. i am aware of the hop that will come with it but i hate limited slip crap just want a straight posi.what do you think atomic ? also thinking of purchasing a fast chip, thoughts on that?

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i couldnt tell ya the model number or anything like that, the previous owner did it. This truck was his horse trailer puller if that makes sense. Im looking to get a chip as well. But i probably wont get it until i get the exhaust finished and maybe heads and cam. Ive heard of a couple good website. TBIchips.com and theres a few other companies. Just dont buy the ones on ebay saying 20 more horsepower for 20 bucks.

Im guessing you have G80 in your reproduction codes? I have that in my truck and probably wont put anything else in there until it blows up. It lights both the tires up and leaves 2 good streaks all the way till the end. I havent left a one wheel peel yet..

OP
OP
black95

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is my second g80 and it is starting to only 1 wheel and have a friven a welded axle before and loved it that is why i am considering

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo