2008 5.3/4l60e 3-2 downshift flare. Corvette servo? Extended servo pin?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sanders8182

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update: I installed the corvette servo and longer servo pin from Oregon performance while I had Covid a few weeks ago.

Thoughts so far:
- Shifting is slightly more firm and quicker.
- Shifting into reverse and drive doesn’t bang as much as it used to.
- 2nd gear seems to last longer, before I had a very short 2nd gear unless I really buried my foot into the gas.
- Downshifting doesn’t flare anymore - when accelerating to pass my RPMs would flare up before it shifted from 4-3 or 4-2. Really happy about this.

Not going to lie it wasn’t a night and day change in all aspects of driving but transmission seems to perform a lil bit better in certain situations and I am happy with it, cheap little mod.
Just wanted to give future potential buyers some info about Oregon performance transmission. ***BUYER BEWARE!!***
This business is apparently some kind of front for scamming people out of money. IMPOSSIBLE to get anyone there on the phone, have to send NUMEROUS emails to even get ONE reply!! I paid almost $100 for a servo, that I never received and when I tried reaching out to get a refund (because honestly, it's exhausting trying to find a way to reach out to them and not being able to talk to anyone, after almost 4 days of trying to contact them!!) Only to receive an email accusing ME of stealing from THEM!! I mean, WOW!!!! Apparently this is what they do, steal from hard working, honest people, steal those people's money, then try to turn it around on THEM!! WORST COMPANY EVER!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!! Unless that is, you want to get ripped off! I attached a screenshot of the reply email I received from them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-24-17-27-33.png
    Screenshot_2023-09-24-17-27-33.png
    287.7 KB · Views: 5

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give future potential buyers some info about Oregon performance transmission. ***BUYER BEWARE!!***
This business is apparently some kind of front for scamming people out of money. IMPOSSIBLE to get anyone there on the phone, have to send NUMEROUS emails to even get ONE reply!! I paid almost $100 for a servo, that I never received and when I tried reaching out to get a refund (because honestly, it's exhausting trying to find a way to reach out to them and not being able to talk to anyone, after almost 4 days of trying to contact them!!) Only to receive an email accusing ME of stealing from THEM!! I mean, WOW!!!! Apparently this is what they do, steal from hard working, honest people, steal those people's money, then try to turn it around on THEM!! WORST COMPANY EVER!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!! Unless that is, you want to get ripped off! I attached a screenshot of the reply email I received from them.
So, you joined the forum specifically to complain about a vendor? Both posts from you are essentially the same rant. And I notice that in your email, both you and the vendor representative are named Stacey, and you both use AOL for email. What are the odds? Moderator alert! @Fless

OP
OP
Dustin Jackson

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only problem I had with that vendor is my corvette servo was shipped in a bag wrapped and not in a cushioned box. This caused one of the servo seals to become crimped in transit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20